Medical Receptionist - Waterford Lakes, FL
Patient and employee safety is our first priority at Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery! We are currently seeking a candidate with exceptional customer service to join our team as Medical Receptionist. The environment is a medical office for a well-known dermatology company. We pride ourselves in becoming the largest dermatology practice in the country, with no plans on stopping! We are committed on providing the best experience and care for our patients.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Facilitating the efficient and timely entry of the patient to the office setting;
- Greeting all patients in a professional manner;
- Handing out appropriate literature and information & forms to be filled out by patient; checking for accuracy and completion;
- Copying insurance ID cards and driver's licenses as well as several other general office activities related to a medical practice.
- This person will also support the front office business administrators, and the Office Manager, in various operations areas and tasks.
- This person will be responsible for pulling and filing patient records; some telephone communication with patients; new patient chart set-up; other duties as assigned by Office Manager.
Other duties may include:
- Screening patients and employees daily upon entry
- Checking patients In and Out
- Rooming patients and keeping social distancing guidelines
- Wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sanitizing and cleaning respective areas as needed
- High School level education
- Knowledge of medical terminology, medical computer programs and insurance policies preferred
- Type 40 wpm
- Proficiency in Word and Excel are required
- The position requires someone who is personable, dependable and responsible, with excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Must have positive attitude with impeccable customer service skills
Compensation/ Benefits (*Eligible for Full Time Positions Only):
- Benefits packages
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEOC and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2868 S Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32828, USA