Accounts Receivable Rep - Maitland, FL
At ADCS, it is all about the patient experience. If you like helping people and enjoy working hard with your team, this position could be for you. We are looking for a focused, detailed, resourceful individual who wants the opportunity to build their career with a national company that excels in patient medical care.
The position of Account Receivables is an entry-level position that gives you the opportunity to learn medical billing. As part of the Accounts Receivable team, you will support the Revenue Cycle Department in ensuring insurance claims have been processed and paid. We take pride in supporting our medical providers with medical billing knowledge, as well as our patients with care and compassion!
- Supporting all functions of the medical claim process, including verification of claim submission
- Follow-up with the insurance payers
- Patient Services support
- Medical Records requests
- Verification of patient insurance eligibility
- Other duties as required by the Revenue Cycle Department
- Authenticated the information on all medical claims matches the patient documentation
- Reviewed to make sure that there is no omitted information
- Manage patients' health information data access for downloading documentation
- Prepare billing forms for 3rd party biller, submit for timely filing
- Possess the ability to critically analyze documentation, ensuring proper matching of data to the record and the claim form.
- Attention to details
High School diploma or equivalent.
- Individual must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
This job requires frequent sitting, Power Grasping using one hand, Fine Manipulation using one hand, and keyboard use. This position is based in our Orlando office. Flexible work day hours, including week day and weekend hours.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pay Type Hourly
- 151 Southhall Ln, Maitland, FL 32751, USA