Medical Assistant(PART TIME)-Englewood, CO
Our mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services. We are currently seeking candidates with exceptional customer service and clinical skills to join our team as a Medical Assistant. We strive to create a career destination that feels more like family than work. You’ll be working with a team of professionals for a well-known, highly regarded, dermatology practice who puts our patients above all else.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including the following:
- Incentive plans with earning opportunity up to an additional $2 more per hour!
- Appealing and convenient work schedules. Full-time, Part-time, 3 and 4-day work weeks, Per Diem, Early Morning Shifts, Afternoon Shifts,
- Career Advancement Opportunities. 80% of our Office Managers have been promoted from within ADCS from either Medical Receptionist or Medical Assistant positions.
- Paid holidays, vacation, floating holiday, AND personal time off
- Benefits packages, including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life, and other voluntary benefit offerings (for employees working 30+ hours per week)
- 401(k) matching
Read below to learn how you will be providing care to our patients:
Duties to include:
- Evaluating skin conditions of patients
- Assessing & updating medical history of patients
- Keeping a record of patients’ dermatological symptoms
- Analyzing info regarding the conditions of skin health
- Informing patients about proper and available treatments
- Conducting non-intrusive medical surgeries
- Educating patients about preventive skin care
- Screening patients and employees daily upon entry
- Customer service experience required
- Must be computer literate
- CPR certification strongly preferred or ability to obtain certification within 4 weeks of employment
- Ability to learn and understand medical terminology and vital signs
- At least one year of Dermatology experience preferred
- MA certificate of completion/diploma from medical vocational program preferred
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEOC and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 9570 Kingston Ct, Englewood, CO 80112, USA