Document Management Administrator
We are looking for enthusiastic entry-level Document Management Administrators to join our Titles team! As a Document Management Administrator, you will work with the dynamic Titles team, performing a wide range of tasks and assignments to ensure the proper distribution of incoming and outgoing mail and Titles.
What you will do:
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and Titles received by delivery services.
- Responsible for preparation and the shipping of FedEx shipments.
- Use machines to process mail (scales, stamping machines for FedEx).
- Scan Titles into our systems in preparation for clerking.
- Update accounts and work through exceptions in Salesforce.
What you should have:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 months in an administrative position.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-volume office setting.
- Demonstrated ability to take independent initiative.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties/ movements including, but not limited to :sitting, standing, walking, reaching, lifting, bending, stooping, kneeling, finger dexterity, repetitive motions.
*Ability to work in office, with extensive safety precautions in place.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Titles
- Pay Type Hourly
- Buffalo, NY, USA