IS Direct Labor DRIVER II
USA Environment, L.P., or USA, is a premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream and utility sectors. USA offers an industry leading safety culture, career development platform, committed customer service, extensive industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to Safety, People, Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork, or SPIRIT. USA provides the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Assists in job setup and commercial driving; i.e. Industrial Truck (70bbl/130bbl or Air Machine) driving and in-plant operation, spotting and hauling other industrial or trailered equipment.
- Checks, fills and maintains engine/fluid levels in company/rental equipment without supervision.
- Works in refinery, chemical plant, tank terminals or remote Industrial Service job site locations while following directions with minimal direction from supervision.
- Operates personal and job site-monitoring equipment under supervision.
- Promotes and contributes to a team environment.
- Required to travel extensively for up to 8 weeks, and
- Work shifts 8 to 12 hour shifts per day as much as 7 days per week.
Qualifications / Education, Certifications, Licenses:
- Intermediate level, with at least (2) two years relevant Industrial Truck experience.
- CDL – Class A or B, TWIC Card, Basic Plus Orientation.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Required: TWIC Card, Clean Background (no felonies)
- Work generally preformed within an Industrial Truck driving capacity in an oil/chemical refinery or remote tank terminal location.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must repeatedly stand, stoop, speak, listen, and use hands to seize, grip, hold, reach, turn, lift or carry objects 35lbs. or more, and use equipment requiring high dexterity.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing and/or equipment. This includes, but is not limited to, Nomex coveralls, slickers, rubber boots, a fresh air breathing mask and escape pack and a hard hat.
- Specific hearing and vision abilities required by this job include good hearing and good sight in confined spaces.
- Requires 80-90% travel for periods of up to 8 weeks outside of Houston, Texas.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions (excessive high heat index of 95+ degree Fahrenheit, 98% humidity; and subzero weather conditions) relative to geographic location.
- Potential exposure to dust (chemical and environmental), fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly pressurized fluids. (All PPE will be provided when required.).
- Potential exposure to noise levels exceeding 85 dB (hearing protection is provided and required).
- Competitive (weekly) hourly wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, with full family options
- 401K with up-to 4% match
- Paid time off with paid holidays
- Pay Type Hourly
- 316 Georgia Ave, Deer Park, TX 77536, USA