Account Manager I - Enterprise Sales
Shentel is growing, and we’ve just rebranded our Business Services Team as Glo Fiber Enterprise! Our new brand name reinforces our commitment to leverage the latest in fiber optic technology to provide powerful, accessible enterprise-level data and voice services. Our Enterprise Sales Account Managers are the key to Shentel’s continued growth, as they guide customers to their total service solution through a consultative sales process. As a subject matter expert in Glo Fiber’s suite of business products, our Account Managers create connections and opportunities with new and existing commercial customers. Account Managers are the primary forces that drive market development through generating new business, penetrating existing accounts, and minimizing lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within the assigned territory. If you are motivated, love a challenge, and are ready to meet and exceed your goals in a fun, friendly environment, we want to talk to you!
How We Reward You
- Competitive commission structure with guaranteed base salary
- Discounted Shentel services based on your home location
- World class 401(k) – up to 8% company contribution - to help you plan for the future
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance with competitive company subsidies
- Paid time off plus 7 paid holidays
- A balanced schedule that enables you to have a fulfilling life outside of work
- Educational assistance to help you meet your future career goals
You Worked Hard For
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of experience in the telecommunications or related industry strongly preferred
- Three or more years of successful B2B sales experience strongly preferred – including generating leads
- Your strong business, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Your diligence, self-motivation, and time management skills
What are you waiting for? Come join the team that’s leading the way in telecommunications!
Shentel provides a drug-free workplace and is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If you require accommodation or assistance to complete the online application process, due to a medical condition or impairment, please contact a HR Representative at 540-984-5241 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact a HR Representative please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will assist you promptly.
- Job Family Sales & Marketing
- Job Function Incumbent Cable
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- Bedford, VA 24523, USA
- Blackstone, VA 23824, USA
- Clarksville, VA 23927, USA
- Covington, VA 24426, USA
- Keysville, VA 23947, USA
- Lawrenceville, VA 23868, USA
- Rocky Mount, VA 24151, USA
- Rustburg, VA 24588, USA