Sales Manager - MDU/HOA
The Sales Manager for Multiple Dwelling Unit (MDU) and Home Owners Association (HOA) leads a team of Account Executives working across all Shentel markets to grow a profitable business. Their emphasis is on Glo Fiber but will include all Shentel products.
The Sales Manager is responsible for increasing profitability by leading their team to identify high-value targets and working with home owners associations, property management groups, and property owners. They are responsible for contract negotiations with associations including interpreting and analyzing legal documents and conducting return on investment analyses.
The Sales Manager will report to the VP of Residential and SMB Sales and will work regularly with multiple internal departments including local market leadership and executive management.
Shentel offers a great work environment that includes:
- Competitive commission structure with a guaranteed base salary
- Hybrid work environment: The majority of work is remote with the flexibility to visit properties and meet with local HOA boards and members throughout the network as necessary
- World class 401(k) – up to 8% company contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance with competitive company subsidies
You Worked Hard For:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field is preferred or 10 years of equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years of sales leadership experience
- Ability to work diplomatically within all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated track record of setting and achieving sales goals
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
Shentel provides a drug-free workplace and is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If you require accommodation or assistance to complete the online application process, due to a medical condition or impairment, please contact a HR Representative at 540-984-5241 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact a HR Representative please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will assist you promptly.
- Job Family Sales & Marketing
- Job Function Glo Fiber
- Pay Type Salary
- Carlisle, PA 17013, USA
- Frederick, MD, USA
- Harrisburg, PA, USA
- Harrisonburg, VA, USA
- Martinsburg, WV, USA
- Roanoke, VA, USA
- Staunton, VA 24401, USA
- Winchester, VA 22601, USA