Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk
We are a diversified rubber manufacturer with over 50 years of experience compounding and manufacturing tire repair and retreading products, industrial rubber products, and permanent and traffic marking tapes.
What will our A/P Clerk do?
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Manual 3-way matching
- Perform cash balance & reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Cash receipts entry
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies & journal entry
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Light collections contact
- Other accounting and general office duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Accounts Payable Clerk
- High school diploma. associate's degree in Accounting preferred.
- 2-3 years experience with accounts payable or general accounting
- Proficient in Blackline accounting software
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
with a High Rate of Return:
We offer a competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life and Disability insurance
Patch Rubber Company
Patch Rubber Company manufactures and supplies a comprehensive range of tire and retread products for the automotive, truck, and OTR aftermarket. The company is also a leading manufacturer of calendared and extruded rubber, rubberized fabrics, and rubber adhesives used in agricultural, communications, mining, manufacturing, transportation, and other industries.
Located in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, Patch Rubber Company has over 200 employees and operates from a 200,000 sq. ft. climate-controlled complex. Our in-house R&D lab, engineering and design specialists, and production staff are dedicated to continuous improvement in product quality and on-time delivery. Recent certification to ISO 9001 quality standards supports our position for continued growth and our company mission: "Committed to Being the Best at Meeting Customers' Needs."
Learn more about Patch Rubber Company by visiting us at http://www.patchrubber.com
- Job Function Accounting
- Pay Type Hourly
- Weldon, NC 27890, USA