The Receptionist is responsible for a variety of tasks to support front office administrative functions. Other duties will be assigned as time permits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer accounts as assigned.
- Receptionist duties, including daily mail.
- Assist with customer pricing.
- Be able to write basic procedures related to any task assigned.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and timely.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, leadership, and other departments.
- Train associates as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel and ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities.
- Ability to verbally communicate with all levels of plant and office personnel.
- Dependability, including ability to follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong teamwork skills
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years as a receptionist in an office setting.
- Normal office conditions
- Must be able to operate a computer and write legibly.
- Job Function Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bristol, IN 46507, USA