The Account Manager is responsible for handling client accounts. The account manager must build and maintain a strong relationship with the client. They will be the lead point of contact for all client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed. The account manager will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential clients.
- Developing a complete understanding of account needs
- Product, Place, Promotion, Price
- Anticipating account changes and improvements
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Identification of New Products and sales plan to deliver
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met
-Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between clients and company
- Resolving client issues and complaints
- Managing communications between clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
•Sales Best Practices
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
- 5 years’ previous work experience in sales, management, account management, or relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess strong leadership and managerial skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Intermediate computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through on client contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
·Bias for action
·Analytical, results oriented
·Open, Candid, Non-Political
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
Physical Requirements: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear and will occasionally be required to bend, stoop, kneel and climb stairs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
High level of attention to detail required. Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment when entering manufacturing areas requiring their use. Must be adaptable to rapidly changing priorities to fulfill customer needs. Travel to suppliers and customers may be required.
Sensory Requirements: Perform tasks that regularly require good correctable vision, color perception and hand/eye coordination. Ability to hear and communicate both in person and over the phone with background noise present.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
TRAVEL DEMANDS Up to 50%
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Littleton, CO, USA