Drivers OTR Driver
Who We Are:
JASPER has been remanufacturing quality products since 1942 and today we are the nation's largest remanufacturer of gas and diesel engines, transmissions, differentials, rear axle assemblies, air & fuel components, marine engines, sterndrives, performance engines, and electric motors. JASPER’s over 2,300 Associate-Owners are committed to providing our customers with an exceptional experience and the perfect product. We are firmly committed to providing all of our Associate-Owners with a safe work environment, opportunities for Personal Growth and Development and a wide array of benefits. Own Your Future by becoming part our 100% Associate-Owned Family!
Over The Road (OTR) Details:
The OTR position is a team-based position where you will be delivering our products safely, accurately and timely to our company-owned branch locations on a weekly dedicated schedule. Once at a branch location, the driver will unload the product by forklift to the correct location and load core product for the return trip to Distribution. The OTR driver will also confirm the accuracy of paperwork at each branch location. Drivers will log their time using an ELD (Electronic Logging Device).
Possessing a Class A CDL is a requirement for the OTR position. Previous forklift experience is a plus. A sense of urgency and attention to detail are also key components of the OTR position.
What we offer:
- On the job training.
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, flexible-spending accounts.
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- Group and Voluntary Life Insurance.
- Nine paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
- 2 forms of retirement; 401(k) with a company match program and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Shares in the employee ownership stock program valued at more than $770 per share!
Own Your Future while Doing It Right and Having Fun!
- Job Family JET
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Leavenworth, IN 47137, USA