Outside Sales Representative: Phoenix, AZ
Our mission statement is simple: "Do It Right and Have Fun!" We are committed to remain a leading force in the automotive industry. We at JASPER are firmly committed to providing all our Associate-Owners with a safe work environment based on Mutual Trust and Mutual Respect, opportunities for Personal Growth and Development and a wide array of benefits. By becoming part of the JASPER family, you truly can OWN YOUR FUTURE!
JASPER Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leader in re-manufactured engines and transmissions, has been thriving since 1942 by working hard and having fun. We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to help us on our journey to become the Brand of Choice for our Customers and the Employer of Choice for Associate-Owners. Here's how we do it: https://youtu.be/0dK_Yv2KmkE
JASPER’s Outside Sales Representatives serve as a face of the company and are focused on a mission to cultivate business with customers in the Phoenix area, including Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Mesa, Glendale and Buckeye (Territory 1514). The position includes calling on independent repair facilities, local fleets, city and government entities, marinas and national accounts. The candidate must live in the territory.
More than anything, JASPER Outside Sales Representatives need three things: product knowledge, effective time-management and the ability to build relationships with a variety of clients. We provide both the technical training and skills development to ensure success. We offer a base salary with bonuses and a plan to work on full commission. JASPER is 100% Associate-Owned and has, for more than 75 years, excelled by relying on mutual trust and mutual respect. Our mission statement is simple: Do it right … and have fun!
What you’ll need to do:
- Utilize a proven system of selling with supportive marketing material.
- Develop and implement plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers in territory.
- Work with small businesses and regional managers of large worldwide fleets.
- Perform needs assessments and develop sales proposals and presentations.
- Work with cross-functional teams (inside sales, customer service, production, distribution).
- Plan and manage accounts.
- Introduce new products and updates.
- Develop then build long-term value-based relationships.
- Focus on prospecting to grow the business.
What it helps to have:
- Degree or sales experience.
- Hunter sales mentality.
- Motivation as self-starter.
- Automotive background/knowledge.
- Integrity and honesty.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, flexible-spending accounts.
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Nine paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
- 401(k) with a company match program.
- Shares in the employee ownership stock program valued at nearly $775 per share!
Are you ready for the challenge and the reward? Own your future. Join the JASPER team! Visit www.myjaspercareer.com.
An Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Before you begin your application, please click 'Link' to take a short assessment (Link). Once you have completed the assessment, return to this page to begin the application.
Jasper Engines & Transmissions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. JASPER is an at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Phoenix, AZ, USA