Our mission statement is simple: "Do It Right and Have Fun!" We are committed to remain a leading force in the automotive industry. We at JASPER are firmly committed to providing all our Associate-Owners with a safe work environment based on Mutual Trust and Mutual Respect, opportunities for Personal Growth and Development and a wide array of benefits. By becoming part of the JASPER family, you truly can OWN YOUR FUTURE!
Job Overview: As a member of the Headquarters Quality Department the Quality Captain is primarily responsible for initiation and completion of A3 projects, recognizing and nominating quality problems for solutions, working with production Group Leaders on quality issues, and answering team member questions on the production floor.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Building relationships with customers
- Sustaining relationships with customer
- Maintaining proper business etiquette
- Initiation and completion of A3 projects
- Recognizing and nominating quality problems for solutions
- Working with Group Leaders on specific quality issues facing the work group.
- Quality Captain aids in establishing quality components of the standard
- Signing off on process changes, BOM and specification changes
- Answering team member questions on the production floor
- Mechanical Engineering experience preferred
- Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Technology degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive starting wages
- Medical, dental, prescription insurance after 30 days
- 9 paid holidays after 30 days
- Two retirement plans
- Quarterly bonus
- On the job training
- And, so much more!
Own your future at JASPER!
An Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Before you begin your application, please click 'Link' to take a short assessment (Link). Once you have completed the assessment, return to this page to begin the application.
Jasper Engines & Transmissions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. JASPER is an at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family JET
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Friday, May 13, 2022
- Jasper, IN, USA