Talent Acquisition Manager
Direct Connect Logistix is a nation-wide 3PL company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Since 2009, we have committed to our promise of delivering every shipment on time, every time - no matter what. That is why we hire the best people, inject tons of energy into our culture, and empower our people to make great things happen for our customers.
- Partner with leadership team to develop, design, implement and execute effective recruiting strategies to support company growth.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting process to ensure a superior candidate experience.
- Generate robust candidate pipeline through disciplined, measured, and customized outreach strategies including networking, social media, research, job boards, LinkedIn and college/university campus partnerships.
- Build and implement an efficient, scalable recruiting process for the organization through various projects around candidate experience and employment branding.
- In conjunction with HR Director, perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives as well as job descriptions.
- Support and ensure best practices for requisition intake, candidate workflow, and legal compliance.
- Manage recruitment team ensuring proper candidate screening, selection criteria, interviewing tactics and evaluation of candidate pool.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to Leadership for future succession planning and growth within the company
- Serve as a consultant and business advocate to hiring managers during the selection process to make hiring recommendations based on interviews, assessment data, and candidate qualifications
- Own Applicant Tracking System for recruitment team and candidate onboarding process
- Manage New Hire Orientation and assist Director of Training with training and development as needed.
- Understand and promote our employment brand; leverage the brand in all aspects of talent acquisition
- Maintains and ensures compliance with applicable equal employment opportunity (EEO) and related employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, including a proven track record in sourcing and engagement of passive candidates.
- 2+ years of managing a recruitment team is preferred.
- Previous start-up experience is a plus. Minimum two years’ experience in high volume recruiting preferred.
- Motivated and creative self-starter who has energy to drive solutions.
- Proficiency with HR databases, Office365, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Ceridian Dayforce.
- Ability to succeed with minimal guidance, manage multiple priorities simultaneously, and take strong initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, including technology, tools, and processes.
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Competitive compensation package
- Med, Dental, Vision benefits, including Life, STD, LTD, Pet Insurance, 401k, and more
- Free downtown parking
- Great opportunity to build a team in a high growth company
- Fun, fast-paced office environment
Direct Connect Logistix is an equal opportunity employer. Direct Connect Logistix does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family SGA
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Monday, May 30, 2022
- Indy HQ, 314 W Michigan St, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America