Night Logistics Coordinator
Direct Connect Logistix is a nation-wide 3PL company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Since 2009, we have committed to our promise of delivering every shipment on time, every time - no matter what. That is why we hire the best people, inject tons of energy into our culture, and empower our people to make great things happen for our customers.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Night Logistics Coordinator for our Monday-Thursday shift located at our office in downtown Indianapolis, IN. We are seeking an aggressive, highly organized candidate to work in a great team environment.
What You Will Do:
- Work collaboratively with operations group to maintain operational consistency after normal working hours while maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Provide support and assistance to company drivers and contracted owner-operators via telephone, email and/or satellite communication.
- Monitor and track all loads to ensure details are accurately communicated and proactively identify potential problems.
- Provide necessary communication updates and issue resolution for operations and customers as required.
- Ensure accurate data capture, data integrity and TMS system entry in all carrier and customer related functions.
Who You Are:
- This person should be knowledgeable of the supply chain and logistics industry, highly motivated, urgency driven and have superior written and verbal communication skills to succeed at this position.
- Must have strong relationship-building, follow-up and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in a positive manner.
- Must have the ability to thrive in at fast-paced team environment.
- Must be able to work with others along with working independently.
- Must be detail-oriented and must meet scheduled deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in completing scheduled activities along with additional assigned activities.
- Punctuality and a good work ethic are critical.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required. Experience with McLeod TMS a plus.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of two years of third-party logistics, freight brokerage or truckload operations required.
Direct Connect Logistix is an equal opportunity employer. Direct Connect Logistix does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family COGS
- Pay Type Hourly
- Indy HQ, 314 W Michigan St, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America