We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our Industrial Client Account Teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that isn't afraid of process, finds joy in the details, thrives on uncovering efficiencies, and is customer service oriented.
About the team:
Aquent's A500 Industrial Team is made up of industry experts who dedicate their time to provide exceptional service and workforce solutions to our clients in the Automotive, Energy, and Manufacturing industries.
- Provide support and management of our working talent care programs including benefits, PTO, training, and onboarding/offboarding
- Manage administrative billing requirements for client accounts
- Process talent expense reports
- Monitor weekly payroll and escalate issues to appropriate account teams
- Identify inefficiencies and/or discrepancies in how we are administratively managing accounts and propose solutions that will create a better talent and client experience
- Deep understanding of Staffing and Recruiting industry a plus
- Previous experience in a sales or administrative support role a plus
- Previous experience working with or for an MSP a plus
- Experience managing multiple projects/tasks with competing priorities
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible attitude with the ability to adapt to change quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products, Google Docs, and high aptitude to learn new software systems
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree and/or two years related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer of up to 8hrs per day.
- Remote Office
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
The role is considered remote and can be supported from a number of locations that cover standard US working time zones. There will be cases where in person team meetings or attending conferences would be required.
- Pay Type Salary