As a Reporting Analyst, you will design and create data visualizations that will allow stakeholders to quickly and easily understand complex data. You approach report/dashboard design from the perspective of the business user and have the ability to make the connection between the technology and the business application use of it.
You'll work from home in a collaborative team environment. Our ideal candidate has roughly 1-4 years' of reporting experience.
Strong SQL and Tableau skills are necessary for success in this role. You'll build Tableau reports.
- Consult with internal clients to understand business and reporting needs and to determine the best solution for a given problem.
- Design, build, test, publish, and maintain Tableau reports and dashboards that meet customer needs.
- Design and build Tableau datasets in conjunction with the Data Engineering team.
- Keep all stakeholders updated on the status of requests and any changing timelines.
- A good eye for visual design and data presentation, with an understanding of how to best present complex data in an easily digestible format.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build strong relationships with internal clients and a successful track record of collaboration toward achieving objectives.
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work effectively as a member of a team as well as independently.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with SQL
- 2+ Experience with Tableau, or with other reporting tools such as Power BI or Looker and a willingness to quickly learn Tableau
- Other programming languages are a plus (Python would be ideal)
What We Offer:
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, $8k in yearly life-long learning funds
- An unusually generous and flexible vacation offered - AKA vacation when you need it. No accruing vacation days or rolling over vacation days - just take a vacation and have fun!
- Free use of our Hawaii and Florida beach houses
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
The role is considered remote and can be supported from a number of locations that cover standard US working time zones. There will be cases where in person team meetings or attending conferences would be required.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer of up to 8hrs per day. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Pay Type Salary