Aquent has been the world's leading digital, creative and marketing talent agency for over 30 years. We place creative and marketing professionals on contract, contract to hire and permanent positions exclusively with fortune 500 clients.
We're hiring a creative and marketing recruiter to join our team focused on supporting our fortune 500 pharmaceutical and healthcare clients. In this role, you'll recruit visual designers, UI/UX/Interactive designers, information architects, digital marketing managers, and martech professionals.
We'll keep you busy:
- Develop and implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies for attracting and sourcing high-quality candidates for client companies
- Develop talent pool through creative sourcing techniques including social networking, referral generation, networking, direct sourcing, and advanced internet sourcing
- Participate in marketing events, user groups, and industry-specific interest groups to build relationships and a candidate pipeline
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with client hiring managers by understanding their needs
- Interview, screen, and match candidates to our clients' needs- contract and contract to hire positions
- Submit qualified candidates directly to hiring managers and through MSP/VMS systems
Come to us with:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communication, Human Resources, or a related discipline preferred
- 2-5 years of creative & design, marketing, and/or technical recruiting experience preferred
- Demonstrated recruiting experience leveraging social networking avenues such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Professional experience in the design and/or marketing discipline a big plus
- Excellent customer service, account development, and relationship-building skills
- Strong negotiation/closing skills and creative follow-through skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Cool Stuff About Aquent:
- Have a great job AND have a life. We say it, we mean it.
- Free use of our beach houses in Hawaii and Florida!
- Individualistic Approach. We encourage adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach.
- Learn something new EVERY day. Continual learning is one of the pillars of our company, so bring your thirst for knowledge - we’re ready!
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more.
- Vacation when you need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals!
- Industry Reputation. We're the world's largest Creative staffing firm.
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
The role is considered remote and can be supported from a number of locations that cover standard US working time zones. There will be cases where in person team meetings or attending conferences would be required.
- Pay Type Salary