Services - Account Director (gov't contracts)
As an Account Director, you will manage client relationships while selling solution based product and people services for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients business goals.
The Account Director will strategically sell our product and service offerings to change the way government contractors, Federal agencies and candidates connect in the marketplace. As a principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, you'll be responsible for helping to build long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs. The Account Director is responsible for coordinating the development, management and presentation of multi-channel staffing solutions that align to client initiatives.
· Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process. Key contacts include executives and other decision-makers in Digital Marketing, transformation, Creative Services Management, Procurement, Human Resources, Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Diversity
· Collaborate with others to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client need
· Negotiate contracts/expectations, terms and conditions and pricing of services with clients
· Generate orders from client meetings, referrals, networking and social media
· Partner effectively with your internal recruiting team who will identify the right talent for the job
· Use technology tools to uncover new business opportunities for RFP/RFI responses to clients
· Manage Aquent's GSA Schedule contract
· Proven sales record closing multi-year, complex sales
· Prior success selling solutions to government clients (Prime) and contractors (Sub) is critical
· Strong quantitative reasoning skills and attention to detail are critical
· Excellent troubleshooting and negotiating skills
· You should be skilled in crafting tailored emails that land meetings
· You should be have well honed sales skills and a track-record of consistent success
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Current or former Security Clearance preferred
· Experience in staffing for government/contractor solutions. Digital, creative and marketing space is a plus
· 5 years of consultative sales experience ideally in a complex, fast moving environment with multiple client, product sales, services or staffing industry
· Experience with penetrating existing accounts via identifying new client contacts
· Demonstrated experience with analytic ability including familiarity with financial analysis tools, budgets, and business planning
· Working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with Salesforce.com and Groove preferred
The role is considered remote and can be supported from a number of locations that cover standard US working time zones. There will be cases where in person team meetings or attending conferences would be required.
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Washington, DC, USA