Metaverse Practice Leader
Metaverse Practice Leader
Continuing a long history of staying on the forefront of emerging creative and digital technologies, we are shaping our point of view and capabilities to propel us in to the Metaverse, AR and immersive experiences. This is an exciting time for innovative ideas to impact Aquent and our clients. We are looking for an entrepreneurially-minded practice leader who stays on top of the emerging technologies and is adept at leading transformational ideas to deliver value and growth.
- Incubating new business value for Aquent and our clients in the Metaverse.
- Advising our technology and consulting groups and clients on Metaverse strategies to drive business value.
- Consult with clients about their enterprise business strategies to connect how solutions in the Metaverse are impactful.
- Taking ideas and strategies and transforming them into outcomes that deliver business impact.
- Leading creative and development teams to understand client busines objective, design solutions and creative world-class Metaverse experiences.
- Sharing Aquent’s Metaverse practice and market position by creating content and taking part in professional forums, both internal and external.
Experience for the role:
- Experience with the Metaverse and/or one of its key building blocks (e.g., Web 3.0, Extended Reality, 3D, Immersive Experiences).
- Awareness of, and enthusiasm for, the enterprise value of the Metaverse.
- Communicating new and complex scenarios and solutions in a simple, logical manner that addresses varying audiences from business process leads to the c-level executives.
- Understanding industry or business challenges and explaining how an offering and service provides value with an objective and independent point of view.
- Working through organizational change and/or expanding ecosystem relationships, developing, and delivering creative solutions.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches, and market trends in the industry.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with offering development, research, and/or thought leadership
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated knowledge of the enterprise value of Metaverse and/or knowledge of processes, tools, or technologies related to the Metaverse such as AI, VR/AR, game design, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in building and executing strategies for large scale organizations
- Technology policy expertise around user data privacy, cybersecurity, digital identity, blockchain, content moderation, ethics, etc.
- Understanding of XR and Web 3.0 technologies and applicable risks and policies standards
- Strong storytelling, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strategic mindset
- Consensus builder
- Problem solver
- Self starter who can rapidly ideate, architect, and implement bold, visionary initiatives
- Comfortable wearing different hats and supporting a growing business group
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary