Looking for a new recruitment challenge? At Aquent, you can step into your autonomy whilst working collaboratively with fun, motivated and forward-thinking people across a range of creative, digital & marketing roles
Talent Agent for Permanent Recruitment Team
Aquent Talent Agents are the service deliveryteam driving our business and are introduced to clients early on in the sales process. It’s their subject matter expertise and recruiting skills
that give the client confidence that Aquent will consistently meet their needs. Agents also
help build success stories, identify new buyers, and provide vital company insight through the Quality Check process. Together, our Account Directors and Talent Agents build and execute account strategies to grow the business and provide excellent customer experiences to our clients and talent.
Day to day responsibilities
- Recruit, interview & engage an amazing Talent Pool
- Qualify, take and fill open orders (yours are your teammates)
- On-going contact with line managers and working Talent (On-boarding, Assignment
- Quality checks, Client/Talent feedback, invoicing or troubleshooting)
- Work closely with international Agents & Account Directors to:
- Share information/insights on clients;
- Strategize and execute game plan to grow business
- Showcase available Talent to hiring managers and other Aquent team members
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for industries served.
- As necessary, maintain active billing orders after placement (ensure accurate
- Invoicing, QCs, Client/Talent feedback, resolve problems).
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Agents and teams to ensure that Talent are:
- Aware of all Aquent's opportunities and that colleagues are aware of Talent availability.
- Support other Aquent Teams as necessary and with great enthusiasm!
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Amsterdam, Netherlands