Bridal Show Representative
The Bridal Show Representative (BSR) fulfills an integral part of the Bridal Show Team. He/she is responsible for providing a great service experience to our potential customers and scheduling qualified appointments by using our SMS. The BSR reports directly to the Sales Manager running the event, with support from the Store Manager, and must have availability to attend local shows.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with the bridal show exhibit set up and removal.
- Participating in the pre-show meeting.
- Execute bridal show booth strategy
- Capture appointments and manage the goal of the bridal show.
- Understand and communicate any offers or incentives being extended to the customer.
- Communicate the features and benefits of working with David’s Bridal.
- Manage transportation to and from bridal shows.
- Learn and master the Bridal Show Training Kit.
- Maintain personal presentation to the company dress code.
- Other duties as assigned from management.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk to and hear customers . The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer, electronic devices and phones for long periods of time.
Education & Credentials:
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- 1-2 years prior retail experience in an apparel or specialty store environment.
- Prior experience with computerized POS (Point of Sale) system is a plus
- Job Family Retail
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- Lincoln, NE, USA