Liberty Resources is seeking a Housing Specialist for Maxwell House, an 18 bed community residence for adults living with chemical dependency in Oneida, NY. Our team of outstanding professionals is dedicated to providing high quality services to individuals in Madison County.
Our employees have passion around the services they provide and our corporate values of excellence and staff support. We pride ourselves on high quality, integrated, community-based services that meet the evolving needs of our communities. We’re committed to building a diverse workforce that values contributions of all team members and work to recognize cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and how they apply to provision of positive health outcomes.
- Provides chemical dependency evaluation, service planning and counseling and evaluation as directed by program supervisor, and in accordance with individual client needs.
- Provides coverage of Maxwell House Chemical Dependency Residence as reflected in the staffing plan, including overnights as required.
- Monitors client interaction and behaviors. Provides a role model for the program participants.
- Writes nightly summary log and appropriately reports to Program Supervisor.
- Responsible for contributing to the upkeep and cleanliness of the residence.
- HS Diploma required. Bachelors or Associates and/or related experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid New York State driver’s license.
- Is sensitive to cultural differences and able to incorporate that understanding into service provision.
Liberty Resources is committed to creating a diverse inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Liberty Resources offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
Welcome to Wholehearted Health!
Liberty Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Oneida, NY, USA